This teaching has been produced for those in church leadership. It’s available free of charge upon request and confirmation of active involvement in leadership, although a gift towards the mission’s work in Africa would be greatly appreciated.
- Distractions (Areas that can easily distract people in church from worship and ministry of the word)
- Building Strong Christians and Churches (A study on the gates that Nehemiah rebuilt)
- I have finished my race (How Paul overcame the obstacles and finished his ministry well)
- The Pastoral Epistles (1 Timothy, 2 Timothy and Titus)
- Understanding the Fundamental Truths of Christianity (A study taken from Hebrews 5:11 – 6:2)
- Keeping what you have, Reclaiming what is lost (A study on the need for pastoral care taken from John 10)
- The Importance of Having a Vision (How vision or the lack of it shapes the local church)
- Divine Healing (An in-depth of the healing scriptures throughout the Bible)
- Therefore – Learning from the past (Avoid repeating the mistakes of previous generations)
- Appointing and Developing Church Leadership (How to build strong ministry teams)
- A Caring Church (How to care for new people the moment they walk into the church, to integrating them into the fellowship)
- Let us (A study in Hebrews when it is written, Let us)
Are you a church leader? Are you interested in any of the titles above? If so please visit the Contact page and send us a message with your information; we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.